- Interested in Socio-Cultural Psychology?
- Want to gain more research experiences?
- Planning to do an independent study?
The Intercultural Communication Lab is recruiting enthusiastic independent study students for PSYCO 496/498 or 396/398 or as volunteers (for the current academic year).
We conduct research related to language, culture, and social psychology. Independent study students and volunteers work in various projects with friendly and supportive staff and students in an engaging, productive, and stimulating lab environment. Tasks include performing literature search, running research sessions, entering, coding, and analyzing data, as well as writing and presenting research findings. Lab members also attend weekly lab sessions during which we discuss research ideas.
We are looking for diverse students, including native English speakers, native Mandarin speakers, and speakers of other languages (e.g., French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean et al.).
- We are located in P-319A-D, Psychology Wing, Biological Sciences Building (TEL: 780-492-6392). If you are interested in joining our lab, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Join our lab and gain valuable research experience.
- Fun and looks good on graduate school applications.
Follow this link to submit an application: ICLab Application Form.